Sunday, February 12, 2017

TheLegend27

Oh boy do I love TheLegend27, boy isn't it a great commercial?  I'm so glad that my youtube videos got interrupted so I could watch a bunch of boring cunts talk about some other boring cunt!  Boy is it sooooooooooo great that anyone had to sit through that shit.  It's so great in fact, that it deserves for everyone to repeat it for free and give the company free advertising by turning it into a meme.

Aren't you mainstream sheep cunts great?  You should be so proud of yourselves!  You turned something annoying and spreaded it like a cancer on the internet and embraced it.  I bet if I followed one of you assholes around for at least a month yelling, "go to Xaxton Revolution's youtube channel several times," none of you would!

So that's right go ahead, be dumb little sheeple, keep repeating the marketing slogan, help a company get rich while you get nothing in return.  You should feel great for what you've done, the internet is sooooooo much better because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment