Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Seatbelts

Ok, First of all let me aay that I think that seatbelts are a great car safety feature that I have no probel with wearing.  The problem that I have with seatbelts is the change in buckle design that is the mos annoying thing ever.

Here's the lowdown, when I say the buckle, I mean the plastic thing that the seatbelt plugs into.  Now the buckle is the problem because it used to be that the buckle went over your belt so that, if there was a gigantic person sitting to the left amd right of you, you didn't have to awkwardly stand up to buckle the seatbelt like some sort of circus act, and thereby increase the risk of pulling the seatbelt so far that it locks up strapping you tighter and tighter to the seat like some sort of sick torture device that causes a suffocation risk.

Incidentally that's also a bullshit feature that should be supplemented with a release button so that if the seatbelt locks up while the car is moving, you should be able to disengage it 'til the next time it's pulled all the way out in case an actual car crash happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment